I shared with a colleague at lunch today how I had seen the Lord's hand in my life repeatedly though some significant trials I had experienced (and am still experiencing to some degree!) I also shared an experience in our Sunday School class on Sunday when the instructor asked the question: "how have you felt Jesus' love and concern for you?" I believe it is important to share our testimonies and experiences of the Lord's hand in our lives - when prompted and appropriate, to show to Him our gratitude and acknowledge that we DO know He is there and aware of us. [In a future post I will share more of my experience.]
I shared with a colleague at lunch today how I had seen the Lord's hand in my life repeatedly though some significant trials I had experienced (and am still experiencing to some degree!) I also shared an experience in our Sunday School class on Sunday when the instructor asked the question: "how have you felt Jesus' love and concern for you?" I believe it is important to share our testimonies and experiences of the Lord's hand in our lives - when prompted and appropriate, to show to Him our gratitude and acknowledge that we DO know He is there and aware of us. [In a future post I will share more of my experience.]