Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

KATE!







May 22nd ... Kate's 18th birthday - she has been a blessing in my life!

K - KIND
A - AMBITIOUS
T - TALENTED
E - ENERGETIC

Katie - as I call her - often comes to my house for lunch during her school day. I love it when she comes! It's the highlight of my day. Katie asks to borrow my clothes sometimes - (what teen would want to wear her grandmother's clothes?! How flattering is that for me? I wonder - maybe she is just trying to make me feel like I have cool clothes!)
Katie comes to my house to just hang out - sometimes she runs on the treadmill, sometimes we just talk, sometimes she just watches TV, sometimes (well, most of the time) she rummages through my fridge and cupboards for something good to eat - (which doesn't necessarily mean "good for you" food). Katie likes to sit by me in church, sometimes we write notes during church. Katie comes to my house to watch "The Bachelor" or "Bachelorette" every Monday for as long as the show airs. It's an opportunity for some "teaching moments".
The Lord's hand was in my life when He placed Katie in it.