Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

God's Hand in new iPhone?!

I've wanted an iPhone for years and finally made the big step today on the new iPhone 5c.  But that's not where I saw God's hand.  It was in my conversation with Andres - the t-mobile employee who helped me.  He's helped me before and I asked specifically for him today.  He's honest, personable and goes above and beyond the call of duty.  I was there quite awhile while deciding IF I should get the phone, then WHAT color I should get, then transferring all the info from my old phone to the new one - so... we had an opportunity to talk.  I found out he was in his junior year of college in psychology and human development.  I exclaimed that that was my under graduate degree too.  He brightened.  We talked about the field of psychology and social work, what might lie ahead.  He said, "I'm so glad you came in today.  Before you came in  I was feeling overwhelmed with school and doubtful about my future and my life.  Talking to you has cleared some things up for me and brightened my day.   I'm feeling so much better now.  Thank you."  I left feeling that the Lord loves that young man and put me in his path at this particular time and day.