Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

How I've Seen the Hand of the Lord in My Life This Week:

I see the Lord's hand in my life everyday. I need to do better at acknowledging it. Here is just a sampling of how I've seen His hand in my life this week:
  • A phone message from my son, ERICK, telling me he loves me. The Lord knows I pray for him every day. This was a tender answer to a prayer
  • The opportunity to help LORI in her well managed home and kitchen is a blessing to me. Being amazed at how well she copes and manages with the limitations she deals with on a daily basis - with no murmuring.
  • Watching Lori and Kelli interact with one another while at Lori's. The love they demonstrate to one another is very touching.
  • KELLI's generous and giving nature
  • JODI, weary and worn from working a new CNA job while still in training, managing to be the best mom to her dear Sophie and Caleb. She brought them over tonight (they are spending the night since Jodi has to work at 6:45 in the morning) all bathed and ready for bed, lunches for school made, everything in order and in place. Then kneeling by their beds and praying together. A sweet and tender scene
  • DOUG picking up the slack this week around the homewhile I was literally not home all week. He cleaned and did laundry - even folded and put away all my laundry, then took my car in for repairs. The best part: NO COMPLAINTS! The Lord has blessed me with a good husband
  • The Love my GRANDCHILDREN show me. I love their hugs and kisses and sweet words. They are all such GOOD kids!
  • It is evident that I see the Lord's hand in my FAMILY! I love them so much!