Today I am reminded of his talk as I prepare my gospel doctrine lesson - the same lesson I gave 4 years ago: "Be Strong and of Good Courage". In Joshua 1:5 the Lord tells Joshua "I will be with thee; I will not fail thee nor forsake thee". Verses 6-9 the Lord repeats his command to "be strong and of a good courage." These verses reminded me of the trial I was experiencing 4 years ago when I gave this lesson... It was this very lesson and those very verses that were a personal witness to me that the Lord was aware of me and "would not forsake me" and that I needed to be strong and have courage. Looking back, I see clearly His hand during that period of time, and I fortunately had the sense to record it in my journal - which has become my personal bible.
Today there are different trials and concerns and worries. He is still there, blessing me, giving me courage and strength to carry on, never forsaking me as I strive to be obedient to His commandments.
Today I see His hand as I prepare this lesson and study the gospel. Today, the sun is shining. So much to be grateful for.