Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

KEEP A DAILY RECORD

#1 The Lord was with me as I prepared and taught my gospel doctrine class - the scariest thing ever for me. The lesson: Be strong and of a good courage. The same lesson I taught 4 years ago while I was in the middle of a work-related trial. It gave me such comfort then ("fear not, the Lord will not forsake you") and was a reminder and testament again of the Lord's hand in my life. I also read part of Elder Eyring's experience of keeping a daily record of how he saw the Lord's hand daily in his life - in fact, that is what initially brought me back to this site last night - to get that quote to read to my class today.
#2 Doug and I received the same impression -independent of each other - about a concern - another indication of the Lord's hand.