Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Lord's Hand in Earthly Yard Angels

If I took pictures of every time someone helps in some way with my yard there would not be room for anything else.  I've been so blessed by good neighbors and family who continue to give service relating to my yard.
 Ward Yard Clean up Day. I was one of the lucky recipients
Trimming branches
Repairing my fence that had  been blown down by the major wind storm
 Getting rid of the old fence - make way for the new

Grandchildren, Emma and Jill & neighbors
One of the families in the ward doing service

  Erick removing branches on "Kris clean up day"
Dave fixing incessant sprinkler problems
Kate and Steph, her roommate, sacrificing their weekend to do service

 Painting and getting ready for farewell luncheon
 Darling grandchildren hard at work

 Madie raking leaves - loved this surprise
Christian hard at work!