I had a dream the other night that Doug came back. I saw him and ran up to him and threw my arms around him and just started sobbing. I told him I was so happy he was back and now he could help me know what to do about the tree stumps in the back yard and selecting trees. I felt a considerable weight being lifted off my shoulders knowing he was here now to share in the decisions and responsibilities.
The dream has stayed with me for days. It seemed so indicative of the weight I’m feeling -
I am reminded of this scripture:
...”come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”...Matthew 11:28-30.
.. “these things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”
...John 16:33
